There are now many bed bugs cases that are spreading in the country. There are many reports especially in residential homes that bed bugs are infesting many and different homes each and every time. When bed bugs are infesting a space, specifically a home, they tend to cause disturbances in the people living in the home because bed bugs bite the person lying in a bed and their bites cause allergies, scratches, itchiness, redness and other dangerous illnesses.
There are now many companies that get rids of bed bugs for you and your family members. Companies that offer bed bugs exterminating services will be a great help to people who are being infested by these tiny little suckers. Bed bug extermination cost is something that you should not put too much worries in because you can surely afford to get these services since it is very reasonable.
Things you need to know about bed bugs:
- Bed bugs are very good at hiding and transferring from one place to another. You can even get bed bugs to your home without you knowing. You can get them from carpets on any other places and they could climb to your clothing and transfer to your home and create a bad infestation on your home. You can also get them on your luggage from a hotel that you have been in and you can transfer to your home once you arrive with your luggage.
- Bed bugs can hind in tiny holes and parts of your home that you cannot see in a glance. They can hide on the cracks of your doors, floors and other parts of your home. They can even be inside the wallpaper of your house. This is very dangerous because you cannot notice them at an earlier time.
- Bed bug’s source of energy is from blood that they suck out of people. When they feed, they increase in size and their color changes. They do not need to feed every single day but if given the chance, they will surely suck blood from a human.
- Bed bugs are also made to survive in various weather conditions; hence, you can easily find them everywhere and almost every country experiences infestation from bed bugs.
- If you are trying to find bed bugs in your home, be sure that you check every nook and cranny in your home because they could be hiding everywhere and they will only come out when they feel the urge to feed or if they sense a source of food.
- Small or newly born bed bugs are called nymphs; these are very hard to see because of their semi-transparent color. They are also very tiny and this is what makes it harder for the human eye to see.
- Never forget to check your furniture and your carpet because they can also survive in those areas of your home.
If you are not able to solve the bed bug problem in your home, do not hesitate and call professionals to exterminate it for you.